We offer all levels of venture capital from early-stage financing to buyout financing.
- Seed Capital – Capital provided by an investor to prove a concept and qualify for “start-up” capital.
- Start-up Capital – Money needed to develop an idea into a finished product.
- First Stage Financing – Funding provided to companies that have expended their initial capital, and require funds to start full-scale manufacturing and sales.
- Second-Stage Financing – Working capital for the initial expansion of a company that is producing, shipping, and has growing accounts receivable and inventories.
- Third-Stage or Mezzanine Financing – Financing provided for the major expansion of a company whose sales volume is increasing and that is breaking even or profitable. These funds are used for further plant expansion, marketing, working capital, or development of an improved product.
- Interim financing used to solidify a position until more permanent financing is arranged.
- Short-term financing that will be repaid when the IPO occurs.
Acquisition / Buyout Financing
- Acquisition Financing – Funding to acquire or merge with another business.
- Leveraged Buyout Financing – Provided for the strategic purchase of other product lines, divisions, or companies.